This case has been becoming a burning topic where lots of people where majority are students are being looted in the name of data entry work. KPV Solution who later changed their company name to Eon Tech is located in Dhule, Aurangabad, Maharastra calls people to provide form filling work and motivates them to work on the project as there are only 1500 forms to be filled in 15 days and 10% mistake is allowed. If there are more than 10% (150) errors in the forms, then the worker has to pay Rs. 4900 as a utility charge and for this they make an agreement on a non judicial stamp paper.
After doing a detailed research on this issue, it was found that the agreement made on the non judicial stamp paper is neither signed by any advocate nor the worker. To become the stamp paper a valid document, it has to be signed by an advocate with his seals on it and then only it becomes a valid legal document. In this case none of the agreement is signed by the advocate. here are some of the stamp papers received by some workers.
There are many such fake agreements. Why I call this fake is, if you see, (a) there is no signature of advocate in all the above agreements. (b) the same stamp paper used for many agreements as you can see a spot marked in the first page in red circle. Since it is scanned multiple times, the mark also got scanned, (c) when any affidavit or agreement is made, the advocate pastes some stamps and seals of red color which is also not available (d) the rubber stamp of the company is put in such a manner that it is just same in both the agreements which is impossible by any human activity. Because if a human puts stamp, he can no way put stamp in same place and same angle as no human is so perfect. So, it proves that it is scanned reprinted again and again because of which it is in the same place.
Apart from the above explanation, there are some more remarkable frauds that appear from other documents too.
For example, the court case letter which they send to clients like this:
If they would have been a genuine data entry work provider company, then there would not have been so many complaints about them which can be seen here:
These are just some. There are thousands of complaints like this.
So, the point is how they cheat?
When they provide you work, they do not charge any money, so, it becomes easy for anyone in need of money to work as he is confident that he can do this. But, what the company does is, they will edit your submitted forms and make more than 150 errors. After which, as per agreement your quality check is failed and now they threaten you to pay the utility charge as per agreement and in fear some pay them. No one wants to face legal action and this is how they play with your emotions.
Here I just think of one thing that is;
How to stay safe from this company and such other fraud companies and not pay them?
1. Never work with such companies. Because, there is no such work called data entry work. Because, if there will be any company who want to be their work to be done by some other, why they don’t do the work done by their employee. Why they hire a third company and pay them such a high rate. In this case, if the company pays you Rs. 20 per form, think how much the real company has to pay to the mediator. Is it worth? just by filling 5 lines who can pay you Rs. 20 / Rs. 50?
2. If at all you fall in in their trap, block their phone numbers and email accounts from receiving calls, messages, WhatsApp messages and mails. Never answer to their call or mails or messages.
3. Don’t be afraid off legal actions. By saying this, let me clarify, the company can’t take any legal action against you with the help of fake documents. Because, you have not signed any agreement with them. The agreement copy provided is not a valid agreement as neither signed by you nor by the advocate. Since this is not a valid legal document, how can the company take legal action against you?
4. Truth about Digital Signature. The company says about the digital signature and this is true that now digital signature is a valid proof. But the digital signature is not done by OTP. For a valid digital signature, there are authorized digital signature capture companies who make it sure that everything is valid and an account is created by you in those companies for storing digital signature. One of such company is DocuSign which I know well and have been doing all my digital signatures through this website. But in this case no such activity is done. So, the point also becomes invalid. You have not done any digital signature.
As you can see the email is received from Lisence Agreementonlineformfilling.co.inagreement@
Which means, there is no such site fully functional. Having such a big online data entry work company and the site is not functional proves this to be a fraud company. When a company is fraud, how can they fight legal actions against someone. In my opinion, workers should lodge case against the company.
5. Never ever pay them. As I have already explained that every document is fake, then why should you pay them. They can never file case against you. You have seen so many complaints. But not a single person has said that he/she has received any notice from the court. Which again proves they just threaten you so that if you get afraid, you pay them. NOW YOU SHOULD NEVER PAY THEM.
6. Challenge the company. If at all they contact you in any way and threaten you pay else they take legal action against you, just tell them, “DO WHAT EVER YOU CAN DO. I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOUR LEGAL ACTION. I WILL CHALLENGE YOU IN COURT.” I am 100000% sure, after this statement, they will never contact you again. If they do, again send them the same message. But, never pay them.
As a responsible citizen what should you do to protect yourself as well as your fellow countrymen from being a victim of these fraud companies?
1. Spread awareness about this fraud in facebook, WhatsApp, twitter, email and other social media as well as one to one talk with our friends.
2. Lodge FIR in police station, cyber cell in your area.
3. Face these fraud companies with guts.
4. Never accept any work without analysing the pros and cons of it.
5. Never send personal documents to untrusted companies.
These were some safety precautions which I thought to share with you as I saw that many people who paid them with fear of legal actions and after that also they threaten them. This is blackmailing and a crime as well. Just take legal action against them.
Show your love and care by pressing the sharing button below.
Updated on 02 May 2019
One of the user who mailed me her mails and attachments received from KPV Solution is appended below for public information. The original name and address of the user is hidden for privacy purpose.
There is nothing to be afraid off as this is not a notice from court. Just an attempt to emotionally threaten the user and let them pay in fear and nothing more than this. Just be cool and do not bother about such letter as they can’t take any legal action against you as they are all fraud and court does not accept any fraud documents.