Is cyberexpo.in data entry work provider company a trusted or scam company?
To find the answer to the above question and provide a reliable answer to the public we have carried out a research on the company (cyberexpo.in) having a sister site adpostjob4u.com (review available here) and the report is shocking and so tragic that it has been cheating people for so long time and hardly people know about this scam. The data provided in this review are collected from the company’s website (cyberexpo.in), consumer forums where public post their grievances and other review sites.
The review is a complete neutral and not made to harm any individual or company with fake information. This is an effort to aware people about the scam going on in the name of providing data entry work. Want to see all the list of data entry scam sites, visit this link.
1. As we start our review from the company’s website we found that on the landing page the company shows information about getting ISO 9001:2008 Certified and Member of Multilateral Recognition Arrangement which is issued by International Accreditation Forum (https://www.iaf.nu). However, there is no actual certificate exist in the site. When We carried out the search for company’s ISO certification and IAF certification, we did not find any record in the official sites of both. You can also do a check by going to the official sites of ISO Certification (https://www.iso.org) and IAF Certification (https://www.iaf.nu).
2. The who.is record of the website is placed below for your information. This looks original as matched with the details available on the webpage and the details available at domain registering company GoDaddy.
3. We have observed that sites offering jobs hardly prepare a court agreement between the employer and the employee. But in case of data entry work, not 99, but 100% of the companies prepare a court agreement paper before allotting the job. Because, the worker feels, if there is a legal agreement, then it is a genuine employment site and by this way the company gains trust. But the worker fails to understand the concept of this. The real concept is to rip money from you with the help of this agreement as your quality check will fail 100% and as per agreement you have to pay. However, the court agreement paper is a fake document what we have seen in most cases. So does cyberexpo.in also follows the same procedure in the name of agreement. Otherwise, there is no such company in India who does court paper agreement while employing a worker to the company. This is to be taken seriously.
4. We found many complaints about cyberexpo.in and the screenshots of those complaints from various sites are appended below for your information.
The above complain was reported in consumercomplaints.in where the owner of cyberexpo.in replied to this complain which says:
If you see the reply of the owner of the company Cyber Expo, he clearly says that there is no such company named CYBER EXPO DATA, where as in the complain Neelima just wanted to say about CYBER EXPO and since it was all about data entry work, mentioned it is cyber expo data firm andit never meant that was explained by the owner Mr. Anirban. However there is an email mentioned in the complain too which belong to the company CYBER EXPO as the same email was used while registering the domain name cyberexpo.in with GoDaddy. Here is the proof.
How could Mr. Anirban forgot to recognise his own email address. This is intentional and proves a fraud again.
One more shocking review available in Quora and there Mr. Anirban himself says he is a fraud. He asks a question himself Is Cyber Expo India genuine or fake? and answers himself that this is not a fake company. WTF… See below.
The complete question and answer can be found here.
Another site reviewhour.com also did a brilliant survey about the scam of cyberexpo.in (CYBER EXPO) and it touched all aspects of the fraud taking place in the name of Data Entry Work.
- Earlier CYBER EXPO was showing an edited ISO certificate in their company. However they have removed that edited certificate from their page and at present this is what it shows.
- When you read something like this that Cyber Expo is a leading publisher company og Google this can not stop you laughing at as one of the best joke ever.
- As per a survey by reviewhour.com this is what the shocking figure earned by cyberexpo.in.
What to do if you have been scammed by Cyber Expo?
This is very important and we would like you to take some steps to recover your money if you have been scammed by Cyber Expo (Mr. Anirban Karmakar).
- If you transacted through Axis Bank open this link https://www.axisbank.com/contact-us/grievance-redressal/retail-banking-grievance-redressal to register a complain about your Retail Banking Grievance Redressal. The steps are very simple.
- If you paid through State Bank of India then follow this link https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/documents/42725/58089/GRIEVANCE_REDRESSAL_STEP_BY_STEP_NEW/3a58f1e6-80cf-4fc4-a471-49ddeb09e9dd to register your grievances.
- If you have paid through ICICI Bank then follow this link https://www.icicibank.com/complaints/complaints.page to register your complaint.
- Also you can register FIR in West Bengal Police online by going to this link http://www.kolkatapolice.gov.in/reportcrime_new.asp
If after all these proofs you still feel this is a safe site, you are welcome to proceed. If you feel this review was worth reading and you have been saved from getting into a scam, please take the responsibility to save others by sharing this information with others by clicking the share button below you see.