KPV Solution, B-9 Vasant Park, Dhule Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, 424001 is a proven SCAMMINGCOMPANY. There are many complaints raised by many people that can be found on internet and their phone numbers also marked as SPAM by many people which is visible if you have installed TrueCaller app in mobile.
So, when I received a call from a lady about Data Entry job, I got surprised that, how do they found my mobile number and called to employ me for Data Entry job. To find out the truth, I just agreed upon to work and followed their instructions. The instruction was such:
1. Initially a lady called and asked me whether I want to do data entry job or not. If you show disinterest, she will try to convince you in any way as they are highly trained professionals and they have very much talent to convince you.
2. Once you agreed, she tells you to send her a copy of AADHAAR card, your email address and phone number to her WhatsApp number.
3. Within few minutes you receive a mail where in you have to put an OTP that you will receive in your mobile after you open the link they have sent in your email.
4. Once you confirm the OTP, you receive another mail that contains some instructions and an agreement letter that are in 2 attachments. One in Non Judicial Stamp Paper and one in plain paper.
5. Another mail is received in which you can find your login credentials.
After this step, you are instructed to login to the portal and start working. As per their rule (if you have gone through the above screen shots), all the forms are required to be completed within 10 days period and on 11th day the forms have to be submitted. If you fail to do so, it will treated as forms not submitted. If after the quality check, there are more than 150 mistakes, KPV Solution will not pay any amount to me, rather they will charge me a sum of 4,900 Indian Rupees as a utility charge. If the mistakes are less than 150 which is allowed, the company will pay me @ ₹20/- per form.
There are several factors that kept ticking in my mind this company to be a scam company.
- The rate of pay is very high in comparison to the amount of data to be filled in each form.
- After they allotted me the work, there were several calls from many companies asking me if I have any form filling work to allot them so that they can complete on my behalf. This shows that, the company provides me work, promises me to pay ₹20 per form. If I am a fool, I will hire them again to complete my work and pay some amount in order to do the filling work on my behalf and I pay them.
- There is no profile section in their website where account details, payout details can be filled.
- There is not company details in the webpage.
- There were same name on many forms and other details were scrambled.
- Many of the names do not resemble to be of humans too.
- And many such other stuff that anyone can easily detect that to be a fraud company.
I could have avoided that work after noticing all these. But, I decided to expose them well and stop scamming to innocent people those are in search of a genuine job. So, I planned everything and decided to complete the work.
I kept the screenshots of all 1500 forms that I filled. After the submission of completed work they provide a PDF downloadable of the work. I did everything right and was waiting for their quality check report.
When I found their quality check report, there were 210 errors. So, I started checking each of them once again and I noticed that, they have added a space ( ) on most of forms in fifth column that is address box. When I matched the check report provided by them with the screenshots and PDF I saved, I found that the space is added later while checking by their team from their end. Here is the proof.
Quality Report Image
Screenshot I Saved
This is just one example. Out of 210, around 200 cases are like this. They would have been able to scam me if I would not have saved the screenshots to check myself with their report. There are many people who already got scammed by this company and feel bad about this as they wasted long 10 days of working and at last pay them. To stop this, this was my effort and now lodge a case in Aurangabad Court against the company. Also, this was an effort to aware people to stay away from this company and such companies. No genuine company will approach you they was they have approached. Please educate yourself and be safe.
I have written an email to them to give suitable reply, if not, I will approach the court and consumer forum against them and keep you updating about this case as and when there will be new updates. If you are a victim, join the cause and make others aware of this scam.
Their Website: https://workfromhomes.in
THE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT THIS SCAM IS PUBLISHED HERE ON 24 APRIL 2019.
Kindly forward all the mails and attachments you have received from KPV Solution to “firstname.lastname@example.org” to understand your case and guide and help you in better way.