Inkthreadable is a UK-based print-on-demand company. They pride themselves on “the idea that customer service and user experience are prioritized over all else”. They make sure to “cultivate personal relationships” with every customer they work with, to make sure they’re completely satisfied with their order.
Inkthreadable can print your designs onto t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, phone cases and lots of other product.
Inkthreadable offers various shipping options including standard, recorded and courier delivery.
*Shipping times and rates vary from country to country. All orders are subject to 3-5 working days to be fulfilled before shipped.
Standard shipping times:
Domestic (UK): 1-3 days shipping time
EU: 3-5 days shipping time
Rest of the World: 7-10 days
International shipments may incur customs fees depending on the country and their regulations. Any customs fees are to be paid to the appropriate customs agency by the customer.
Can you view your shipping order?
As the name suggests, you can track your order if you pay for “recorded delivery” rather than standard delivery.
+ Great customer service
+ For UK sellers, Inkthreadable can be a great local POD service. You can pop into their office to discuss with them your prints and designs directly, free of charge.
+ Integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, and API
+ Diverse product range – babywear, pocket tees, lampshades, aprons and more
+ Eco-friendly packaging for environmentally conscious brands
– Warehouses only in the UK, not recommended to use for those outside of the UK
– No universal shipping costs (vary from product to product)
– Not as easy to use interface for creating designs as Teespring or Printful
Creating an account with Inkthreadable is free.
What you pay for is the POD service + fulfillment. Each product has a price next to it, that plus shipping is the price of your product. From there you work out your markup.
- Price of product + shipping costs = total cost
- Total cost + % markup = profit
In Summary – Whose it for?
Inkthreadable is a great POD solution for those who are:
- A UK based company looking to sell to a primarily UK audience
- Wants local, friendly and personable customer service where you can discuss in person or over the phone any questions or queries you have
- Decently priced POD service
- Looking to sell POD products that aren’t just clothing