The Project Coordinator plays a central role in assisting with the overall coordination and functioning of all client-related work, supporting the Consultancy teams in delivering projects as required.
Working closely with Clients, Pre-sales, Consultancy and Support teams, the Project Coordinator will ensure the teams project related work is properly resourced, scheduled and organised, communicating regularly and effectively with all stakeholders.
- The Project Coordinator will report to the Director of Client Services & Solutions
- Ensure all consultancy, development and training work requests are properly logged, tracked and managed from the initial opportunity, through to client signoff and closure.
- Co-ordinate and manage consultants, developers and trainers’ diaries, ensuring all interested parties receive clear communication on location, task, prerequisites and expectations.
- Produce reports detailing all time spent on chargeable and non-chargeable work using data from time and billing systems.
- Proactively report on missing time where members of the consultancy, training or development departments have not recorded time in line with agreed company procedures.
- Ensure all time in the billing and accruals system is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure all projects are created in the time billing and accruals system
- Booking travel for consultants, trainers, developers and project managers where necessary.
- Work with Team Leaders to gather regular status updates on all work in progress, and proactively report if work is likely to slip (cost and/or time).
- Organise and maintain up to date company-wide records relating to project performance, costtracking and status.
- Work with clients on completion of work to gather and collate feedback, as per agreed processes.
- Maintain proactive communication to business owners & stakeholders.
- Issue regular reports in line with agreed project processes.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and success.
- Managing and scheduling requests for resource
- Collating and providing meeting minutes
- Being a point of contact for the clients to communicate to the Professional Service Consultancy Teams.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Ensure all work requests are properly managed and signed off by the client.
- Report and take direction from the Director of Client Services & Solutions and Team Leaders
- Regularly report project status to all involved parties.
- Utilise MS Project or other related project tools
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and success
- Produce reports when required by management.
- Coordinate meetings, setting agendas, producing meeting minutes, action items and follow-ups as required for the projects.
- Be prepared to provide assistance outside of normal working hours
- Attend regular meetings as required by Management.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent organisational skills (prioritising, time management, record keeping, follow ups).
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, manage conflicting priorities, effectively multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Demonstrable experience of an industry recognised project management methodology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrable experience of time and billing systems.
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work alone or as part of a team without constant supervision.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A flexible and adaptable team player
- Ability to manage workload effectively
- Good problem management skills – able to see a problem through to a solution
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation, exhibiting discretion, diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Key Performance Indicators
- Creation of projects from closed opportunities within OLA.
- Ensuring projects remain profitable
- Client satisfaction / customer service
- Exceptional client communication
Please direct applications and any queries to [email protected], or alternatively call the HR Team on 020 7680 4450.
Phoenix Business Solutions (UK) Ltd. Ibex House, 42-47 Minories, London, EC3N 1DY
Tel: +44(0)20 7680 4450 Fax: +44(0)20 7680 4460 www.phoenixbs.com
Registered in England No. 04826350
Advertisement Link: See Advertisement Here